Cookies are used on almost every website. They are small text files that are saved on your computer to help the site perform a number of functions. For example, they can help us monitor the number of people using our site and help us understand more about the way in which people use our website. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies are anonymous and we only use them to help target our content.
The following categories of cookies are used on our website for different purposes:
- Session cookies will be saved for the duration of your visit to our website. When the browser is closed, any session cookies that have been set will be automatically removed from the computer’s memory.
- Persistent cookies will be saved in the browser until you erase them or until they expire.
We use the following types of cookies:
- necessary cookies: required for the basic operation of our website. For example, these cookies enable you to log into secure areas of the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: used to analyze how our website is used and count the number of visitors. We may share this information with third parties.
- Functionally cookies: used to recognize you when you return to the website and therefore personal choices can be saved from your last visit We may share this information with third parties.
- Targeting cookies: records a user’s visit on the website, the pages visited and links the user has followed in order to make advertising on the website relevant to our users. We may share this information with third parties.
Third party cookies
On some Flyvos website pages, other organizations may also set their own anonymous cookies. They do this to track the success of their application, or to customize the application for you. Because of how cookies work, our website cannot access these cookies, nor can the other organization access the data in cookies we use on our website.
For example, when you access social media using a social-media link button (for example, Facebook) the social network that has created the button will record that you have done this.
Flyvos uses Google Analytics on sites for anonymous reporting of site usage and for advertising on the site. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behavior on Flyvos sites please use this link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
Flyvos uses Hotjar on sites for anonymous reporting of site usage and for advertising on the site. If you would like to opt-out of Hotjar monitoring your behavior on Flyvos sites please use this link (https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out).